What is Digital Health?Digital Health is usage of information and communication technologies on diagnosis and treatment of patients, monitoring the health and risk status of non-sick individuals, education of health system employees, monitoring and improving public health.
What will Digital Health bring to our lifes?
- By using digitaal health tools, doctors will be able to monitor one's health history along with artifical intelligence tools. Diagnosis can be made easily and quickly, even in the home environment, when the possible risk cannot be prevented and the patient becomes ill.
- In addition, the accuracy of the diagnosis may also increase by using digital health tools.
- Treatment facilities will expand.
- Drugs can be produced individually, as well as personalized application.
- Healtth personnel will be able to monitor the patient's condition simultaneously by using technological devices.
- The progress in the field of medicine is expected to gain momentum as physicians will be able to reach faster and accurate information in both educational and working environments.