7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness
Happiness is not just a psychological condition. When enough serotonin hormone is not secreted, your body reacts to it.Happiness is not just a state of mind and a positive attitude towards life. It's also related to the chemical balance in the body. Especially with hormones that make us feel happy. Serotonin, known as happiness hormone, can cause unhappiness or depression when it is secreted or lack of it. Unhappiness not only affects your mental state but also your physiology. The lack of these hormones can make you feel unhappy and may cause depression. We have written 7 signs that your body is unhappy due to your hormonal balance.
1. Sweet Eating Desire[caption id="attachment_178625" align="alignnone" width="750"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Sweat eating desire[/caption] When serotonin level in your body is decreasing, your body acts as wanted some products which includes sugar. Sugar-containing products increase the level of the hormone serotin and improve your mood and make you feel better. However, this is only effective for a short time. As a result, the level of happiness hormone is further reduced and you feel that you need these products again, which leads to some form of addiction
2. Headache[caption id="attachment_178626" align="alignnone" width="640"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Headache[/caption] Headache is a condition that almost everyone lives in everyday life. It may be formed by lack of progesteron hormon which may improve mood of human. This pain may present in the form of migraine.
3. Insomnia / Sleeplessness[caption id="attachment_178627" align="alignnone" width="640"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Sleeplessness[/caption] Insomnia is one of the problems that many people experience. Although it is thought to be related to factors such as stress, it is one of the results of low serotonin levels. Low levels of serotonin can cause sleep problems and your mood may also change. You can feel constantly stressed and tense when you are sleepless.
4. Low Level Of Emphaty[caption id="attachment_178628" align="alignnone" width="284"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Low Level Of Emphaty[/caption] Studies have shown that there is a link between oxytocin hormone and empathy level of human. Oxytocin is also effective in our mood just like the hormone estrogen or serotonin. If you are having problems with empathy with other people, if you can't understand their facial expressions, you may be faceing with oxytocin deficiency.
5. Weight Gain[caption id="attachment_178683" align="alignnone" width="640"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Weight Gain[/caption]
Deficiency of dopamine, also known as happiness hormone, can cause weight gain. You may want to eat more desserts and unhealthy foods to increase your dopamine level. Because you try to raise your low hormone level by eating. So “eating addiction” may develop.
6. Shivering[caption id="attachment_178681" align="alignnone" width="640"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Shivering[/caption] Shivering is one of the conditions that may occur due to dopamine deficiency. These are involuntary movements caused by muscle contraction. Although it is often seen in the hands, it may also be a symptom of a neurological disease.
7. Breast Sensitivity[caption id="attachment_178682" align="alignnone" width="640"] 7 Reactions Your Body Has Against Unhappiness: Breast Sensitivity[/caption]
Lack of estrogen is another hormone that affects both our mood and body. When a woman has a low estrogen level, she may experience breast tenderness. Breast pain and tenderness are common in estrogen deficiency.