What is Google Assistant?[caption id="attachment_164851" align="alignnone" width="800"] What is Google Assistant?[/caption] Google Assistant is an assistant application designed for Android phones. In this sense, it can be said that there is a similar application with Siri in Apple phones. The Google Assistant is simple to use, making life easier for people with a busy agenda in modern life. To use the app, you must first have an active Google account defined on your device. [caption id="attachment_164852" align="alignnone" width="259"] What is Google Assistant?[/caption] You can use Google Assistant not only with your Android phones but also IOS phones. For downloading the application, you should visit Google Play Store or App Store. There are so many points for getting help from Google Assistant:
- You can ask something.
- You can use it by calling each other.
- You can find the near points around yourself.
- You can use it as task remember person.
How to Use Google Assistant?
- For using Google Assistan, you should activate it firstly. For activation, you should some things.
- First of all, go to Settings in the status bar and activate Google Assistant in the accounts area.
- Follow the instructions in the order that appears after clicking the Google search bar on your phone's home screen.
- Specify a location and activate it.
- Mark the warning message that will come to you as “Yes, I accept..
- You can then open the Google Assistant app by voice. Moreover, Google Assistant will notify you when an update is available for the applications you use.