Washington Management has decided to sanction Ankara due to Turkey's Peace Spring Operation against terrorist elements in Syria.President Donald Trump shared a message from the Twitter account yesterday named with "Actions Relating to Turkey's northeastern Syria Description". In addition, he said that he would publish the Presidential Decree on the imposition of sanctions on Ankara in a short time.
What does Trump want?According to Trump's said in Twitter and newspapers, he wants to some of changes about USA - Turkey relationship due to the acts of Peace Spring Operation:
- Increase of customs duty up to 50 percent in steel,
- Immediate halt of the $ 100 billion trade agreement negotiations conducted by the Ministry of Commerce,
- Financial sanctions against some Turkish authorities due to the Syrian operation,
- Prohibition of entry to the United States and
- freezing of assets in United States.